BroadbandTV is creating new technologies to solve the challenges created by users uploading copyrighted material to the internet.
These challenges include:
- Multiple Platforms: Pirates utilize over a dozen popular streaming sites to distribute your content. This list is always growing and changing. With unique back-end software for each video sharing site and different methods for tagging video content, identifying pirated content across multiple platforms quickly becomes problematic for the individual content owner.
- Brand Control: With a large number of pirated clips and episodes available online, the content provider loses control over their vision for the identity of their brand. Short or edited clips can misrepresent and even damage a brands identity.
- Poor Results: Most content providers lack an intricate understanding of the arena in which their content is pirated. You need experienced staff and systems that are already experts in finding pirated content.
- Time Consuming: Identifying and tracking copies of your inventory is a daunting task requiring unique knowledge and skills. Developing that knowledge base is a time consuming venture without a guarantee of success, especially during the initial efforts. Content owners need a proven and dedicated detection system that can be operational and effective right from day one.
- Continual Battle: With hundreds of clips uploaded every second to several dozen popular streaming sites, content owners need to continually search for their inventory across an ever-changing number of video sharing sites.
BroadbandTV’s Content Discovery Solution (CDS) solves these problems through a set of unique content detection algorithms and a central robust machine learning system that controls the entire search process. With the BroadbandTV CDS in your corner, you will be armed and ready to tackle the world of content sharing web destinations.